Ingredients ( Serve 4 )
- 3 Eggs
- 420 ml Fish Broth（recipe click here）
- 8 White Button Mushroom
- 4 King Oyster Mushroom
- 4 Shiitake Mushroom
- 60 g Hon Shimeji Mushroom
- 1 tbsp Japanese Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 1 tsp Sake
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
1. Bring 420 ml fish broth and let cool to 40ºC (bath temperature). Add soy sauce, mirin, sake and salt. Beat the eggs. Pour egg into the broth, mix well, strain through a sieve.
2. Cut of the roots of Hon Shimeji Mushroom. Wipe other mushrooms with a damp kitchen paper
3. Put some oil in the pan, add all mushrooms, sautée until you smell aroma, remove the heat. Don’t stir too often
4. Get ready a steamer with boiling water. Divide the egg fish broth equally to 4 steam bowls, add sautéed mushroom. Wear a heat resistance cooking gloves, put all steam bowls into the steamer, covered with a piece of cloth.
5. Covered with lid. Steam at high heat for 1 minutes. Then reduce to lower heat and steam for 8 minutes. Open lid and steam for another 5 minutes. It is cooked when a clear broth floated over the steamed eggs.
- Mushroom will loose fragrant and aroma in the water, therefore don’t rinse mushroom