Edamame Salad with Soft Boiled Egg
Edamame, fresh basil and milk are blended right into the creamy, bright-
Ingredients of Egg Salad ( Serve 4 ~ 5 ）
- 120 g Shelled Edamame
- 5 ~ 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Homemade Pesto ( Click here for recipe )
- 1 tbsp Skim Milk
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Put eggs into room temperature before cooking. Prick a hole in the shell using a pin, don’t break the eggshell so that the eggshell can be released in the pressure when boiling. Bring a pot of water to boil, put the eggs into the boiling water, adjusted to high heat, simmer for about 3 ~ 4 minutes, turn off the heat, cover and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes . Soft boiled egg ideally just cooked while egg yolk is still sticky, the simmering time depending on stove and the pot size.
2. Drain the boiling water. Pour in cold water to cool the eggs. When the eggs is completely cool, crack and remove eggshells. Cut off a little part of the top and bottom so that it can stand alone when cut half.
3. Rinse edamame, bring it to boil for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Open the shell and take out all the peas inside.
4. Combine peas with pesto, blend it with a hand blender. Add olive oil and milk. Blend until creamy, you can consider add more milk and olive oil to a smoother texture.
5. Fill the mixture into piping bag with a tip. To serve gently squeeze on the soft-boiled egg.
2 thoughts on “Edamame Salad with Soft Boiled Egg”
我補回了，在步驟 1 ，謝謝提醒