Seafood cooked in cooking paper may be one of the best way to steam in great taste.
Ingredients ( Serve 2 )
- 4 Tiger Pawn
- 6 Frozen Scallop
- 10 Frozen Mussels
- 20 Mini Asparagus
- 16 Cherry Tomato
- 16 King Trumpet Mushroom
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Chinese White Wine
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Fresh Grated White Pepper
- Homemade Pesto （How to make Click Here）
GLAD Cooking Paper
- 2 pcs of 30 X 45 CM
1. Remove garlic skin, minced. You may also use a hand blender to do it.
2. Cherry tomato and mushroom cut into half. Rinse asparagus and break it into half.
3. Thaw frozen seafood, move from freezer to fridge.
4. Remove tiger prawn thorn, eyes, legs and intestines from the prawn.
5. In the middle of a large piece of parchment, place half portion asparagus, mussels, tiger prawn and scallop with vegetables on top.
6. Season with salt, black pepper and minced garlic.
7. Fold edges of cooking paper over the fish several times, add 2 tbsp white wine. Seal into an airtight packet. Place sealed packet onto a frying pan over medium heat for about 6 ~ 8 minutes.