點這裡免費訂閱肥丁 YouTube 頻道 https://goo.gl/rBq3rJ
Milk, whipping cream, sugar and matcha tea are cooked together until thick and creamy. Spread on a toasted baguette or mixing drinks.
- 150 g Fresh Milk
- 100 g Whipping Cream
- 10 g Matcha 10 g
- 30 g Demerara Raw Cane Sugar
- Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Mix matcha powder with 50 g milk in a small measuring cup, stir to combine. Add another 100 g milk, stir to combine. Place a small strainer over the container you’ll use to cook the milk spread. Strain the matcha milk into the container.
2. Strain the whipping cream into the container as well
3. Add pinch of salt. Heat up the matcha milk over medium high heat until the first smoke come out. Add sugar, stir the mixture with a spatula until all sugar dissolve.
4. Lower the heat to medium low and keep stirring the mixture. Keep mixing the mixture until it thickens till your desired thickness. It’ll take around 15 minutes for it to thicken and it might start to bubble/boil before the mixture is thicken. Don’t worry just keep stirring. You may use a cooking thermometer, when the mixture temperature reach 95 ~ 100ºC is the best. Transfer the milk spread to a clean glass jar and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.