點這裡免費訂閱肥丁 YouTube 頻道 https://goo.gl/rBq3rJ
Spicy and sour shredded potatoes (TudouSi) is a humble and basic Chinese stir-
Preparation and Cooking Time : abouot 15 minutes
Ingredients ( Serve 3 ~ 4 )
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Heniz Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Homemade Garlic Powder (Homemade Garlic Powder Click Here)
- 2 tsp Demerara Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of White Pepper
- 1 Thick Sliced Ginger
- Shredded Carrots
- Shredded Chilli
- Shredded Ginger
1. Peel the potatoes. Stack the potato into very thin slices as you can. Using a slicer is more easy to achieve perfect thin julienne cut, uniform results each and every time. Place a bowl of cold water so that the potato slices fall immediately to the cold water to prevent rusty colour.
2. Pick up about 1/3 potatoes thin slices from the cold water, cut into shreds of similar size. Let the slices rest in the cold water if they are not ready to be cut. Repeat until all the slices are shredded.
3. Soak them in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly. Add fresh water and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar to soak for another 5 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
4. Peel the carrot. Shredded it the same way as potatoes.
5. Mixed the sugar, salt and garlic powder before stir-fried.
6. Heat a frying pan or wok over high heat until it is hot. Add the oil, spread the oil over with a thick sliced ginger.
7. When it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the shredded carrots ( add chilli or shredded ginger if you like ) and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add shredded potatoes, gently stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, combine well. Season with sugar, salt and garlic powder, gently stir-fry for about one minute or so until they are well coated with the seasonings and flavourings, until the potatoes are cooked. Sprinkle with white pepper and serve at once.