Most flavour, decadent and delicious vegan caramel with just 5 ingredients. Enjoy with popcorn, ice cream, apples or spread on bread if you like.
Vegan Caramel (Sweet)
- 120 g Raw Almond Butter （Any Kind of Nut Butter will do, Homemade Nut Butter Click Here）
- 30 g Organic Coconut Oil
- 70 g Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan. Whisk together over low medium heat approximately 3 minutes until all ingredients are melted together.
- Remove from heat.
- Add popcorn to it and stir until all popcorn are coated with the caramels. As the caramel cools, it becomes thicker.
- Let it cool and keep in air-tight container for about 2 ~ 3 weeks.