Keep the skin of an orange to make a Jack-O-Lantern. Make the Jello and instead of using regular cups or tiny bowls.
Ingredients ( Serve 4 )
- 3 Orange (would probably be better if the oranges had thick skin)
- 10 g Caster Sugar + 45 ml Water
- 4 g Gelatine Powder + 15 ml Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
1. For the first orange, cut oranges into halves, scoop oranges flesh out with a knife to make cups. For the second orange, cut in half and squeeze the orange juice with a spoon or orange juice presses. Then you separate the orange flesh inside out, bark is retained
2. Dice 1/2 orange flesh and divide to 4 parts. Place into the orange boat. Squeeze organge juice with the remaining orange. Add lemon juice and stir well.
3. Use 4 g gelatine powder to 1 tbsp water, soak the gelatine powder until soft. Add 2 tbsp hot water until the powder is dissolved with lumps.
4. Dissolve sugar in 15 ml hot water. Add orange juice and gelatine mixture and stir well.
6. Scoop jelly mixture into the orange cups and chill until firm in fridge.
7. When the jelly is set. Cut any shape you like on the orange, it is more easy to craft pattern since the orange become harder after chilled. But still you need to be careful.