Homemade natural seasoning mix recipes helping you cook up savory in soup or any kind of dishes. Impress your family with these great flavors.
- Dried Shiitake Mushroom 25 g
- Poplar Mushroom 15 g
- Sakura Shrimp 20 g
- Kombu 8 g
- Dried Bonito Flakes (Katsuobushi) 5 g
Japanese Style Fish Broth
- Homemade Natural Seasoning Mix 1 tbsp
- Light Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Mirin 1 tbsp
- Water 500 ml
1. Rinse quickly the dried mushroom, dry shrimp and Kumbo
2. Fried dried mushroom and dry shrimp at low heat without any water or heat until they are nearly dry, add kumbo. It takes 15 ~ 20 minutes. Cut these ingredients to small pieces during fried, it can help you get finely powder.
3. Let the dried ingredients cool down before grind in food processor. I use Blendtec to get really fine powder. Keep it in air-tight container for 1 ~ 2 months. If you still get coarse powder, sieve and gather the coarse powder using a large tea bag. It can be ingredients for fish broth or any stock next time.