- 300 g Dried Mung Beans with The skin Off
- 500 ml Water 500 ml ( for cooking the bean )
1. Soak mung beans for overnight. Drain beans out and discard excess water.
2. Add soaked mung beans to rice cooker, pour 500 ml water. Mung Bean should be mashed easily when cooked.
3. When it is done. Place the cooked mung bean onto tray of food dehydrator with a parchment paper. Mashed the beans into puree with rubber spatula to smooth and as thin as possible.
4. Sun dry or using food dehydrator both work. It takes about 4 ~ 8 to dry with food dehydrator depends on humidity of the day. The thiner the bean puree, the faster to be dried.
5. The bean puree with shrink and left slightly from the parchment paper. It is ready to grind when it is crispy.
6. Toss the dry beans sheet into your food processor (or coffee grinder) to grind into a fine powder. Use right away if possible. If not store in an air tight container.