Loaded with fresh blueberries and sour cream for extra moist muffins. Perfect start to any morning!
Ingredients（ Makes 12＠ 4 cm diameter ）
- 150 g Cake Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda ( Bicarbonate of Soda )
- 1 Egg
- 55 g Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 100 g Sour Cream
- 100 g Frozen Blueberry
- Zest of Lemon
1. Freeze fresh blueberry in the freezer.
2. Grated lemon zest, set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, sift the flour with baking soda.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the eggs and brown sugar with a electric egg beater. Whole eggs and sugar are beaten to a slighly thick, fluffy and foamy light yellow cream, it is done.
4. Add oil and beat with electric egg beater until smooth.
5. Add sour cream, beat until no lumps.
6. Add lemon zest.
7. Sift the flour again before add to the egg batter. Gently fold in the blueberries so as not to mash them into the batter. Don’t over mix.
8. Preheat oven to 170ºC. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake at 160ºC for about 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack and ready to serve.