? 點這裡免費訂閱肥丁 YouTube 頻道 https://goo.gl/rBq3rJ
- 300 g Fresh Strawberry
- 4 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1. Just tear the green leaves off the top and cut a part of the top off. Finely chopped strawberry. Add honey and lemon juice, mixed and pickled for about 30 minutes at room temperature. This can make a soft texture of fruit leather instead of hard one.
2. Place strawberries in food processor until blended. If desired, cooked the puree for 10 ~ 15 minutes to reduce water of the puree. Skim off any scum from puree. Pour into prepared pan and spread out into a thin, even layer.
3. I use food dehydrator 90ºC for 6 hours or until the center is set. If bake with a oven, lower the heat to about 75ºC for 6 hours, open the oven door occasionally to let the steam away.
4. Confirm the fruit leather with your fingers touch the surface, no wet feeling and not sticky is done. The edges of the fruit leathers are usually crunchy and uneven.
5. Remove from food dehydrator and carefully peel up the fruit roll-up and place the sticky, smooth side on parchment paper. Cut to size so that you have an even rectangle to work with. You can also use cookie cutter for different shapes. Store in airtight container.
- Fruit rich in Pectin are better for making fruit leather, such as strawberries, blueberries, mango, kiwi, apricots, etc.
- Use caster sugar or maltose for Baby under 3 years old, don’t use honey
- Sugar and lemon juice help release pectin. Therefore try not to omitted sugar
- Fruit leather can be placed in the refrigerator for about 1 week