A light and tangy frozen pumpkin yogurt dessert is sweetened with honey or maple syrup.
Ingredients ( Serve 3 ~ 4 )
- 300 g Pumpkin
- 150 g Homemade Yogurt ( Click Here for Recipe )
- 150 g Coconut Milk
- 50 g Honey or Maple Syrup
1. Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds. Cut into big chunks and roasted it in oven at 160ºC for 20 minutes. Scoop out pumpkin flesh with a spoon and freeze it until hard.
2. Place pumpkin, homemade yogurt, coconut milk and honey in to a food processor, blend it into puree.
3. Pour pumpkin puree into a big bowl, sealed with the plastic wrap to prevent water vapour. Freeze in the freezer for a while. ( freeze how long depending on temperature of the refrigerator, about 2 to 4 hours ) . Scrap the freezing puree using a fork, put it back again in the freezer until completely frozen, ready to serve.
- You can use full yogurt or full cream
- Reduce honey in the recipe if yogurt is brought from supermarket