Instead of buying a whole load of expensive packets of roasted salted nuts, make your own!
- 250 g Mixed Raw Nuts ( Almond、Cashew、Peanut、Macadamia、Pecan)
- 2 tbsp Coarsely Chopped Fresh Herbs
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
1. Shred herbs ( Rosemary, mint, oregano, sage )
2. Remove shells from Macadamia and rinse. Preheat oven to 180°C
3. Toss all nuts, shredded herbs, maple syrup in a bowl with paprika, melt butter and some salt. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
4. Put on a baking sheet and roast, shaking occasionally, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool before serving; they will crisp as they cool.