Subscribe YouTube https://goo.gl/rBq3rJ
For the Crust
- 40 g Pecans or Almond
- 40 g Hazelnut
- 25 g Ground Almond
- 2 Dried Figs
- 1 tbsp Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
For the Cheesecake
- 300 g Raw Cashews 300 g ( Don’t use the Salted Roasted Cashew )
- 60 ml Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 g Freezed-dried Blueberries
- 1/4 tsp Homemade Vanilla Extract （ How to make Click Here )
For the Decoration
- Fresh Mint
- 8 GLAD Mini Round
- 8 strips of Glad Cooking Paper 18.5 x 3.5 cm
1. Soak cashews in cooked cold water for at least 8 hours. Placed in fridge in the summer.
2. Boil coconut milk in a small saucepan, cool down and set aside.
3. Prepare the Crust. Bake pecans and hazelnuts in oven with 100ºC for 15 minutes. Cool down before add to a food processor or a high power blender. Blend until it comes coarse and stop. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil and continue to blend for about 10 seconds until it comes together into a sort of sticky dough with coarse bits remaining. Don’t over blend into nut butter.
4. Line cooking paper strips into the Mini Round for easy removal. Press the pecan almond dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared pan.
5. In the same food processor, add soaked cashews, cooked coconut milk, coconut oil, homemade vanilla extract and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Blend until the mixture is silky smooth and creamy. Taste the mixture and adjusts sweetness levels if desired.
6. Pour half of the filling evenly into 8 Mini Round over the pecan almond crust. Smooth out the top.
7. Add the freeze-dried blueberries to the remaining batter and blend to incorperate. Spread over the plain layer. Cover the lid and place in the freezer for about 3 hours.
8. Take out from freezer, open the lid, wipe the edge with a knife, remove from the Mini Round. Let the cheesecake thaw at room temperature for 10 ~ 15 minutes before serving. Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Place in a isothermic bag if you want to takeaway for picnic.